The nurse care for patients in the treatment planning process is an important support. But it creates a systematic care plan approach through the inclusion of other health professionals in the patient's best route to full fitness. If used effectively, the nurse design process offers many advantages to the healthcare environment
- It & # 39; and patient-centered, contributing to the patient & # 39; s health problems and his response to them are the primary focus of care.
- This allows you to customize treatment for each patient.
- Promotes patient & # 39; s participation in care, encourages independence and concordance and gives the patient a greater sense of control – an important factor in a positive state of health. (See Putting the & # 39; P & # 39; in the design.)
- Improves communication and other caregivers provide a summary of the patient & # 39; he recognized the problems or needs, so all work toward the same goals.
- This promotes accountability for nursing activities, which in turn promotes quality assurance and quality health care.
- This promotes critical thinking, decision making and problem solving in health care benefits.
- It & # 39; and results-oriented and encourages the evaluation of results.
- This minimizes errors and omissions in care planning.
based on the nursing process of nurse care planning process is based on the scientific method of problem solving that involves book
- indicating the problem has been observed
- hypothesis forming solution to the problem (& # 39; if … then & # 39; statements)
- developed a method to test the hypothesis
- collecting test data
- analysis of the data
- conclusions hypothesis.
A scientific fact Most people use the scientific method instinctively, without being aware they & # 39; doing it. Simply picking out which pair of shoes best complements your favorite outfit is an exercise of the scientific method. So, if you & # 39; knowledge of the scientific process, the nursing planning process probably looks familiar. Nursing process steps. The care planning process involves five steps:
- nursing diagnosis
After these steps regularly in the order listed here allows you to organize and prioritizing patient care in order the need – particularly in the critical start-care students. It also helps you to not to ignore or important patient information. If used correctly, the care planning process ensures that the care plan is reviewed when new problems arise or the disease course remains unfulfilled. It also allows the nurse's care plan should be discontinued if the patient outcomes have been met.